Monday, May 22, 2006

we will be painting walls soon!

Last week we put an offer in on a townhouse in Beaverton, OR just west of portland (and while I was in mexico, the offer was accepted) so, if all goes well, we will be closing on it by the end of June. It is a new build with wonderful features and even a bonus room for my office. It is oh so small, but I think we’ll manage just fine. It is 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 half bath, with a bonus room, three story townhouse with a garage and balcony. Walking distance to the max light rail which we can take to downtown Portland all the way to the airport. Let me just say we are excited. I have already started decorating everything in my head. I found inspiration for the colors in the grains of the sand in mexico…you can find inspiration anywhere, if you just look! I’m so excited to finally be in own place. I can’t wait to create this space . yippee!! We are one step closer to being settled in portland!!

No comments: