Thursday, October 27, 2005
shooting stars
i love the stars...and i love watching meteor showers. i could lay outside and watch them all night. well, travis experienced a meteor shower, WHILE HE WAS FLYING LAST NIGHT!! He had a front row seat to one of nature's most brilliant performances...he said he has never seen them so bright. I'm so jealous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man I love shooting stars. I don't get to see a whole lot in Phoenix, but when I visit my family in Cincinnati, I could stay out all night. I'll see one, & ask God "1 more. just one more." One will come. "1 more..."
One time after me & my dad were skiing in NY, we heard a meteor come down. It was loud & close. The flame was actually blue.
But to see them from the sky. That'd be unreal.
Post a Comment