
trav took some pics of me this weekend with the wonderful camera he gave me for christmas!! i'm trying to learn as much as i can in the next 2 months...i have a long way to go to be able to use the camera manually, but i'm slowly getting there!
"how are you feeling?"...well, i'm feeling pregnant!! but i'm wonderful. feeling the weight of mr. moore...and my belly is starting to get in the way...but i'm still loving being pregnant. relishing in every ounce of sleep i get (and i'm getting A LOT) and taking it easy on myself. reading lots of baby books. (i can't help it, i'm one of those planners.) and we are just finishing up our birth class. (yep, i'm going the natural route and couldn't be more excited.)
travis and i went downtown this weekend to eat at a "live" vegan restaurant...we were definitely the outsiders, but it was so fun...looking around the room, you could tell the kind of lifestyle everyone was living...and it was inspiring. if i could just adapt just a little bit of them in my life, it would be great.

10 comments:
i n c r e d i b l e !!!!!
and
b e a u t i f u l !!!!
Look at you, hot momma!! Beautiful picture.
What a beautiful picture. Good for you, embracing the wonder that is your body being able to produce and sustain life. What an awesome thing to be a part of! And I'm so excited that you're going 'natural'. I'm sure you will be so glad you did. I didn't with Caleb because I wasn't confident in my body's ability to handle such a thing... but my thinking has drastically changed, and I can't wait to have a natural birth.... way in the future, with our next little peanut!
Can't wait to meet him! :)
You're definitely all baby! You're beautiful!!! I'm so glad that you're enjoying this time. I can't wait to see pictures of the little man!
congratulations! i'm glad your posting again. you look fantastic.
Congratulations! You look wonderful and I'm so happy for you two.
Must read now, you will be glad you did: The Happiest Baby on the Block
It saved my life, 2 months too late.
Beautiful Woman.
Beautiful Soul.
Beautiful Boy.
And, a fantastic picture captured by Travis! What camera did you get? I'm going to guess it's a digital slr of some sort....have fun with learning to use the camera. That's my newest endeavor. I'm starting a class this week actually.
You look great! Take care.
yeah, we bought a canon digital rebel...i love it...i just need to get my head around the manual stuff!
Post a Comment