
so, during my void of blogging over the last 6 months, i have started a card company...edna mae originals. yea!! (named after my wonderful grandma) i'm starting with cards (bithday, everday and thank you packs) and imprintable invitations...and i'm also working on prints you can hang on the wall.
the cards are made with 100% post-consumer recycled paper...check out my website...
edna mae originals
and if you can put a link on your blog, it will help me be recognized by search engines.
I'm in one store in portland (hoping to be in more soon) and on etsy.com.

6 comments:
congratulations kobie...what beautiful cards! I really like the name and all :O)
They are wonderful!
I love, love, love my cards!
Heather
Your cards are beautiful! I want to order some soon. Yeah, so we got the Nikon D40x for Christmas. It's amazing!! Which camera did you guys get? I haven't really messed with the manual stuff yet, but I love the camera. It takes incredible photos. I'm having fun taking pictures and learning how to edit stuff. You will be SO glad to have a good camera when your baby boy arrives!! There will be so many moment and sweet looks that you won't ever want to miss!
I've got a link to your site on my blog! I do need to order some of your cards too... and I'm glad you like your Rebel.
I just started my class and am taking some shots today for my first assignment. I'm excited to learn to shoot manually. You'll have to take a class sometime too!
Post a Comment