thought i would show some images of the area i live in. the first two images are of lake of the isles, just west of our place. the next two are of lake calhoun southwest of us....both within walking distance. i love having these great lakes in the middle of the city. (sorry, this is boring for the solomon porchers!)
I didn't realize that we are neighbors! I live on 36th Street in Uptown literally a block from Lake Calhoun. We'll have to get together and walk the lake or cookout before the snow hits (that's 3 weeks or less...)
“Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.”
1 comment:
Kobie & Travis-
I didn't realize that we are neighbors! I live on 36th Street in Uptown literally a block from Lake Calhoun. We'll have to get together and walk the lake or cookout before the snow hits (that's 3 weeks or less...)
Victor
Post a Comment