here is mr. moore's room...and travis made a trundle bed for the room when company comes (and mr. moore will join us.) and my mom made the pillows, bumper pad and chair cover...what talent!
Beautiful!...uh, I mean, that's cool... (because boys don't usually have "beautiful" spaces ;). The bed will come un SO handy. I didn't realize how much I would personally use our guest bed that's in Harper's room, but for late nights and early mornings, or naps...it'll be great!
“Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.”
2 comments:
Beautiful!...uh, I mean, that's cool... (because boys don't usually have "beautiful" spaces ;). The bed will come un SO handy. I didn't realize how much I would personally use our guest bed that's in Harper's room, but for late nights and early mornings, or naps...it'll be great!
What a lovely room. How fun to put it all together!
One thing missing... you're going to need snacks by that chair... late night snacks for a hungry and thirsty mama :O)
Thinking of you!
Laura
Post a Comment